[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Tue Dec 1 21:30:18 EET 2020

On 12/1/2020 11:21 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> If you don't have anything useful to say, better not to say anything
>
> if the OP would have done "even the slightest research" the whole treahd
> won#t exist, it exists because are people tooo dumb or too lazy (chose what
> you want) to type their idiotic questions into some random search engine

And yet, initially you could have said nothing but chose to insult. Then you
could have dropped the matter, but didn't. Instead, you're reinforcing your
own reputation as someone who never actually adds to the conversation but
only denigrates people -you- think are "stupid".

Since I'm sure it'll a waste of your time, don't bother replying.

z!