[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

John Moose jwmoose1838 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:41:04 EET 2020

Hi Carl,

As far as Reindl goes, he must be really empty inside to think that gate-keeping a mailing list makes him superior in any way whatsoever.

Anyways, I double-clicked the file in order to install it and it ran some process in Terminal. Is there anything else I need to do other than deleting the executable in order to completely uninstall the file?

Regards,

John Moosbrugger
Foothill-De Anza College
952-847-3817