[FFmpeg-user] META: Courtesy and code of conduct

John Moose jwmoose1838 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:00:31 EET 2020

Hey Chris,

I wonder, can he be removed from the mailing list for failing to adhere to the Code of Conduct and Rules?

He wasn’t helpful at all and like you said, I’m here asking questions because that’s the purpose of this mailing list. I don’t know anything about this subject, I’m not savvy with computers, and so I was just looking for a little help because Google didn’t return any useful results on this specific topic.

-John