[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Wed Dec 2 17:00:15 EET 2020

Bouke (12020-12-02):
> So, I get flamed for top posting now, but I will NOT get banned.
> That’s a good thing.

You may not get explicitly banned, but they may get ignored by the
people who could have best answered their question.

Personally, I warn once, "please remember that top-posting is forbidden
on this list; if you don't know what it means look it up"; if they won't
or can't do it, I decide they're not worth my time.

One of the problems of this mailing list is that the rudest persons
frequently get the most help, under the false hope that helping them
will teach them to be less rude. It won't.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George