[FFmpeg-user] Crop between 0:02 & 1:02 a MP4+AAC MKV with less processing

DynV Montrealer dynvec at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 20:41:43 EET 2020

Is that the most efficient way to do so? If to be less taxing on the system
there's a few seconds pre-pended to it (ie: 5 seconds would be at 57
seconds), it's fine with me; the video is > 1 hr long, so even 30 seconds
pre-pended isn't an issue.

Since my question was cropped, here it is w/o the MediaInfo part:

> In a MP4 + AAC with a MKV wrapper video, which information is appended,
> it's 1st 2 seconds contain sensitive information so it must be cropped. The
> next minute is useless content, something that if it remained would almost
> constantly be skipped. So the ideal beginning is 1:02, but as long as it's
> neither 0:00 nor 0:01 I can live with it. With that considered, what's a
> good cropping method amongst those that would take the least processing
> possible? ie: Some search pattern would start from 1:02 going toward the
> beginning, and when a point that would make cropping easier would be 1st
> reached, the crop would happen there.
>
> If something was unclear, please quote the precise section and I'll try to
> rephrase it.
>
> Thank you kindly