[FFmpeg-user] Does v360 filter support dewarping circular fisheye images?

thongtm2 minhthong494 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:42:49 EET 2020

I have a fisheye camera (360 degrees in horizontal & 180 degrees in
vertical). Is it possible to use v360 filter to dewarp circular fisheye
images to single perspective images (flatten fisheye images)? I've tried
many options but the results were not as I expected. Below command is one of
them:
 ffplay fisheye_video.mp4 -vf
v360=fisheye:ih_fov=360:iv_fov=180:flat:yaw=120:pitch=0:roll=0

I've tried some examples from https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#v360.
It worked perfectly with spherical video but not semispherical video. Any
advice would be appreciated.

My input & expected output: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLns2q3z2yM

Regards,

--