[FFmpeg-user] How to decrypt .ts files into separate .ts files with ffmpeg without using a playlist?

Crazy Red Elephant crazyredelephant at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:23:26 EET 2020

Hi Ted,

test3.ts (the river video) is the working example I provided for reference.

test.ts (the train video) is the one I'm having troubles with.

I'm getting these DTS warnings when I remux the .ts parts of the train video example (decrypted or not prior to remuxing - doesn't matter) as m3u8 file into one .ts or straight into .mp4 (by using a command like "ffmpeg -allowed_extensions ALL -i chunklist.m3u8 -c copy output.mp4")

Please check my other thread for the console output.

I'm NOT getting these DTS warnings for the test3 .ts parts (the river video).

If I concatenate the .ts parts into one .ts file prior to remuxing, there are no those DTS warnings, however the resulted .mp4 file like I said has 2 dropped frames at the beginning, is 1 second longer than .ts and has 30.05 fps instead of 29.97 for some reason.