[FFmpeg-user] Question

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun Feb 16 15:03:26 EET 2020

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 11:11:53 +0000, CheeZe AMV's wrote:
> Would you be able to help me with why there are skipped segments and how I
> can avoid them? Because after it's downloaded there are frames in the video
> that are frozen. The website I am referring to is:
> https://ch.nicovideo.jp/nicopro if that's of any assistance.

On this list, it is of utmost assistance if you provide us with the
actual (real, minus private credentials) ffmpeg command line you used,
and its complete, uncut console output. There is lots of valuable
information in there.

Also please be sure to use the most latest version of ffmpeg. Please
retry with a version from git master to see whether your issue
persists.

(Windows:      https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/, choose the "Nightly builds (2020021x)"
 Linux x86_64: https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/,  choose from the "git master" column)

> Also, if you don't mind would you be able to template the solution in
> a similar format that I have, that would be of great help.

What do you mean by template? A command line?

Thanks,
Moritz