[FFmpeg-user] Question

CheeZe AMV's kingkamvs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 15:35:03 EET 2020

It is a live TV Streaming site and the VOD remains for 7 days. My internet
speed is utter garbage because for some reason the area in which I live in
still doesn't have Fibre Optics. So, it makes sense that those missed
segments are to do with buffering, because I'm trying to get the best
possible quality.

What bitrate would you suggest & how would I work that in a command line?

Here are my speed test results (horrible, right?):
Download speed: 7.84
Upload speed: 0.61