[FFmpeg-user] No response from trac.ffmpeg.org

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 01:47:38 EET 2020

On 02/23/2020 06:24 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Am So., 23. Feb. 2020 um 23:02 Uhr schrieb Mark Filipak
> <markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com>:
>
>> I'm trying to register, but I get no confirmation email
>
> Feel free to report your issue here instead.
>
> Carl Eugen

Thanks, Carl.

Can you help? I registered. The trac.ffmpeg.org page banner shows this:
"logged in as markfilipak" but I can't do anything because I did not
receive a confirmation email.

The web page is:
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/verify_email
and I tried clicking the "Resend Email" button about 10 times, but
received no Joy.