[FFmpeg-user] v360 expressions

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Tue Feb 25 11:27:20 EET 2020

Paul,

> On 2/19/20, Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> would it be possible to allow expressions for the yaw, pitch and roll
>> parameters in the v360 filter? I have a project where I need these
>> angles to be a function of time.
>>
> Nope, would make filter 10x times slower.

Would it always slow down the filter, or only if these expressions are
actually a function of time?
Some nice effects would be possible when the angles and/or field of view
could be functions of time.
A "eval" option (like in "eq" filter) could be added to specify when to
evaluate the expressions, and the default would be "init" for fast
processing.

Michael