[FFmpeg-user] List server 'myposts on' fails to echo my own posts

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Feb 25 13:20:34 EET 2020

Am 25.02.20 um 02:21 schrieb Mark Filipak:
> On 02/24/2020 09:38 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
>>
>> Am 24.02.20 um 14:35 schrieb Nicolas George:
>>> Reindl Harald (12020-02-24):
>>>
>>> Refrain from insulting users. Thanks in advance
>>
>> using a random SMTP server for a random domain is foolish...
>
> I am not using a random SMTP server. I'm using my ISP's SMTP server.
>
> I have dozens of Googlemail accounts. I don't use any of them for SMTP.
> I use them solely for POP.

it is a random server

i am not allowed to tell you honestly what you are when you are not
capable using the smtp server belonging to a domain and understand why
everything else is asking fro troubles!

are you working for Apple and desigend their mail app on the iPhones
which by stupidity when they don#t reach the smtp server beloging to an
accoutn try a random one from other accounts leading in reject as forged
mail

when you send from a *random server* which it is with a sender envelope
of a domain we are hosting to a different domain we are hosting it get
rejected for over 10 years to fight people like you with fire