[FFmpeg-user] Have trouble saving opengl-generated RGB image sequence to .mp4

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Tue Feb 25 22:38:27 EET 2020

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020, at 10:41 AM, Marton Balint wrote:

> Does it make sense to separate the two?

I don't think so, but I'm not strongly opinionated about it.

Library usage and cli tool usage are two completely different topics.
I don't know how others here feel, but I have no interest in reading
library questions.

> libav-user traffic is quite low,

libav-user averages ~50 messages per month in the last year. Seems like
enough to me. If it were down to single digits then message count would
be more of a factor.

Do you think library questions would get more attention if all user help
was in one mailing list?

> also there is the libav v.s. ffmpeg confusion

I don't know how relevant that is anymore. Libav is inactive. I haven't
seen any user questions involving it for quite a while (here or
anywhere else).