[FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Chris c319chris at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 21:15:13 EET 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
To: FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Sent: Sun, Jan 19, 2020 10:43 am
Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Am So., 19. Jan. 2020 um 19:30 Uhr schrieb Chris via ffmpeg-user
<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

> I described the desired feature in a post several weeks ago.

Please find out what top-posting means, avoid it here if you want support.

Is the issue you see reproducible with ffmpeg (the command line
interface), or only when using the libraries?

Are you seeing an issue with libswscale (this is what using out_range
indicate) or with the v210 encoder (this is what I remember)?

Carl Eugen