[FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:56:36 EET 2020

Am Mi., 22. Jan. 2020 um 00:45 Uhr schrieb Chris via ffmpeg-user
<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

> [...]

(Please look how broken your mailer's quoting is)

Then please show the complete, uncut console output, as said
your command line does not work here as it shouldn't since
there is no rawvideo codec defined for mp4.
(Note that if you find a developer who understands your request and he
implements it, current FFmpeg will not work for you and will not be
happy - but possibly poorer.)

> How to submit a feature request or stop ffmpeg from forcing video levels to 0 - 255 or 16 - 235?

You can of course submit whatever feature requests you like, a decade of
experience tells me that issues that I cannot reproduce tend to get
ignored though...

Carl Eugen