[FFmpeg-user] Submitting a Feature Request

Chris c319chris at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 02:14:54 EET 2020

> Then please show the complete, uncut console output, as said
your command line does not work here as it shouldn't since
there is no rawvideo codec defined for mp4.
(Note that if you find a developer who understands your request and he
implements it, current FFmpeg will not work for you and will not be
happy - but possibly poorer.)

> How to submit a feature request or stop ffmpeg from forcing video levels to 0 - 255 or 16 - 235?

> You can of course submit whatever feature requests you like, a decade of
experience tells me that issues that I cannot reproduce tend to get
ignored though...

> Carl Eugen

I will modify my command line to one that works for you.