[FFmpeg-user] hevc_vaapi mkv output fails with generic error

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Sat Jul 11 16:43:16 EEST 2020

According to the your debug output below, the encoded stream is not muxable to
some containers, maybe this the root cause of your issue.

[hevc_vaapi @ 0x5239bc0] Driver does not support some wanted packed headers
(wanted 0xd, found 0).
[hevc_vaapi @ 0x5239bc0] Driver does not support packed sequence headers, but a
global header is requested.
[hevc_vaapi @ 0x5239bc0] No global header will be written: this may result in a
stream which is not usable for some purposes (e.g. not muxable to some
containers).

Thanks
Haihao