[FFmpeg-user] Documentation of chromanr filter

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 01:26:40 EEST 2020

Am Sa., 11. Juli 2020 um 19:58 Uhr schrieb Carl Zwanzig <cpz at tuunq.com>:

> On 7/11/2020 1:39 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> > Can you elaborate what you tried and what failed?
>
> Why does it matter???????

I believe you misunderstand that the only limiting
factor of FFmpeg development is time, therefore
reacting to patch suggestions that took as much
time to write as an actual patch is not sustainable.

Note that I know that git is a very powerful tool
but I only use it to create patches that I send as
attachments, so I know (better than other FFmpeg
developers) how easy it is to prepare a patch if
you don't want to deal with the specifics of git.

Carl Eugen