[FFmpeg-user] Detailed list of supported codecs in FFMPEG

rohit khali khali.rohit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:03:19 EEST 2020

Thanks for the response !
I am surprised though there are no details on supported profile at codec
level. Is it OK to assume that native FFMPEG decoders like AVC,HEVC,AAC,etc
supports all latest Profiles.

One more question: What is the meaning of " .....D = Supports direct
rendering method 1" as per response from ffmpeg -decoders.

Regards,
Rohit Khali