[FFmpeg-user] Can I convert from .ram to .mp4?

David ddhpub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:18:45 EEST 2020

Thanks for the courtesy of replying, Rodney!

Turns out I'd not noticed that I was still in the bin directory when I
invoked first invoked ffmpeg.exe.  When I copied the executable into the
folder where only the 317.ram was, ffmpeg worked as it ought to.

I'd not known about the user forum's proscription against pasting
screenshots, so that won't happen again.

I think I did, in a later post, paste the TEXT from the PowerShell
window into a message to the user forum.

Again, thanks for your kindness in replying!

Regards,
Dave