[FFmpeg-user] How to merge several segments of a video to the original video?

mikelee164396 mikelee164396 at 163.com
Thu Jun 25 15:50:47 EEST 2020

A video was downloaded in an android app. It is found that the video is divided into several segments and a .M3u8 file. The list of all files is JPG file, as well as .M3u8 file, .Key file, and a .JSON file (I don't know what the file is for) see the attachment. How can I use ffmpeg to merge these clips into the original video file?
When I tried to merge, there was an error. See the attachment error.txt for the error content and command line.

| |
mikelee164396

邮箱:mikelee164396 at 163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制