[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG endlessly increases memory usage over time with HLS packaging.

Alessandro Molon alex.molon at vision247.com
Thu Jun 25 21:39:02 EEST 2020

Apparently you think that the constantly increasing amount of "Used" memory in my case falls in the case described as:

Memory that is: used, but can be made available
You’d call it: Free (or Available)
Linux calls it: Used (and Available)

Let's see what happens if I run 20 processes for few days...

Cheers,
Alex