[FFmpeg-user] ff* command lines that work

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Mon Mar 9 18:55:56 EET 2020

>  I can't discern between command lines that work and command lines that
don't work and command lines that used to work but no longer and command
lines that should work but haven't been tested or that have bugs.

You would have the same issue as those sent here. The authors would be
the same.

> I don't understand what's the problem?

You're asking for hundreds of additional examples; when there are already
hundreds of examples on this ML, the documentation, wiki and other venues.

I am unclear as to why you need them in response to your specific email
as opposed to anywhere else.

Cheers,
Rob