[FFmpeg-user] Make Video Unique by ffmpeg

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:29:30 EET 2020

Hey,

> Does FFMPEG encoding the video?
I don’t know, is it? Show us the command you typed in and the output.

> Because if encode one video twice with same
> arguments, it's giving the exactly same file. For example, if rendering on
> Adobe Premiere 2 times same file it gives 2 unique video files. Is it
> possible to make Unique videos after encoding by ffmpeg? If yes, than how?
How are you determining they are exactly the same? Identical as in they hash to the same digest? That would have to be a pretty contrived scenario imo, with the metadata that is inserted/parallel processing and all.

On the other hand you say that premier produces 2 different outputs, so I doubt you mean they are different visually, and am kinda confused as to how you evaluated the files for “uniqueness."

Regards,
Ted Park