[FFmpeg-user] Drawtext specific date and time with replay

Stanislas Defawes sdefawes at ina.fr
Fri May 8 13:09:10 EEST 2020

Le 8 mai 2020 à 04:25, Edward Park <kumowoon1025 at gmail.com<mailto:kumowoon1025 at gmail.com>> a écrit :

Hi,

The Timestamp (1588305600) correspond at 2020:05:01 06:00:00. But when the file is played, the date is OK, but the time does not correspond to 06:00:00 but 21:11:21

Apparently the second argument is an offset added to the timestamp. Have you tried using the timecode arguments instead of using pts?

Regards,
Ted Park