[FFmpeg-user] Reduce ffmpeg response

Jeff England ezmail15 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:42:28 EET 2020

Hi,
I'm new to ffmpeg, so if this question has already been covered, may you be
kind enough to point
me to the correct archive.

Developing code in a Linux / Python environment, using Pydub and ffmpeg to
play .mp3 sound.
I would like to "quiet" the response from ffmpeg.  I've found a number of
posts along the lines of
ffmpeg -hide_banner -loglevel panic.  I'm having difficulty knowing exactly
where to place
the ffmpeg -hide_banner -loglevel panic (or the like) command.  I've tried
it following the
import AudioSegment
from pydub.playback statement and in the programming where the sound is
actually called.

Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks