[FFmpeg-user] ffplay with Havision Makito X video encoder, H.264 stream, and "intra refresh" option enabled

Kevin Hise hisekc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:38:00 EEST 2020

Err...sample file of what? It's an encoder...a piece of hardware. I've
not tried writing the TS to a file and seeing if that also exhibits
the same behavior...either played back directly from the file or as a
file that's streamed back over the network as UDP to be decoded and
displayed by a player.

Guessing that it's likely 1MB / sec or so...so maybe a few seconds can
be attached as an email. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks.

--kev