[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg doesn't see audio stream

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Sat Oct 17 04:35:46 EEST 2020

On 10/16/2020 6:18 PM, Ivan Gorin wrote:
> Yes, I've tried both of them, used different values from 1 million and
> higher, no change. Was doing something like  ffmpeg -probesize 1000000000
> -analyzeduration 1000000000.Still sees only the video stream. Maybe I'm not
> using them correctly, can you give an example?

You could post in the results of those attempts.....

https://greshka.net/avicheck/ Suggests using "ffmpeg -v 5 -i INPUT.avi -f
null -" to scan the file and also has some pointers to other tools. I'm not
able try any of them at the moment; the video processing machine is behind a
wall of boxes from some reconstruction.

(Also, please don't top-post.)

z!