[FFmpeg-user] problem capture desktop

Juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:25:26 EEST 2020

I have already solved the problem, for those who want to solve
something similar, when you try to capture screen and audio you cannot
use the crf option, you must use the b: v option, now the question is
to play with that option to balance the size with the quality since
with b:v of 1300k and a resolution of 1080p it occupies 2 mb for 10
seconds