[FFmpeg-user] Overlay Error reoccurring

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:59:22 EEST 2020

Hi,

> I am not sure if I have the overlay code in the correct position or should
> I be adding it to the  "-filter_complex "[0:a][1:a]amerge=inputs=2[a]"" as
> an additional Item.

I think that would be the cleanest way, separated by a semicolon. And you could get rid of the output pad label and the explicit stream mappings. I’m not sure if you can mix simple and complex filters, maybe putting the -vf after the gdigrab input is valid too?

> The overlay runs correctly on its own using windows cmd.

Is that the actual command you type what does \k and * do in windows command line??

Regards,
Ted Park