[FFmpeg-user] sudo: ffmpeg: command not found

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:11:37 EET 2020

Hi,

Does that search the current directory with gnu find? I thought you need to do find . -type ….

I just noticed your configure script failed. I (and probably everyone else too) assumed that you successfully built ffmpeg and had ffmpeg_g, etc. in /home/marc/ffmpeg_build because you said you compiled ffmpeg… It says command not found because it wasn’t installed, it wasn’t compiled at all.

Try again from the top, git clone a fresh working copy of the repo and try running ./configure to see if it works.

Regards,
Ted Park