[FFmpeg-user] sudo: ffmpeg: command not found

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Oct 29 22:02:02 EET 2020

Reindl,

I'm subscribed to mailing lists that you regularly post to (ffmpeg-user &
systemd-devel).

The manner (negative and condescending) in which you communicate isn't
helpful to those you reply to and it isn't helpful to those who read your
emails.

Please reconsider how you interact with the rest of the communities you are
a part of.

Cordially,

-m