[FFmpeg-user] builds for Windows

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Sep 4 13:25:26 EEST 2020

On Wed, Sep 02, 2020 at 20:56:18 +0200, Vincent Torri wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 8:29 PM Michael Koch <astroelectronic at t-online.de> wrote:
> > Any idea where we can get builds for Windows after this date?
>
> for the Enlightenment project, i have written a small tool to compile
> from source its dependencies, including ffmpeg.
>
> I provide no binaries, only a tool to compile ffmpeg and its dependencies

I am also aware of these helper scripts by Roger, which sound
relatively easy to use:

https://github.com/rdp/ffmpeg-windows-build-helpers

I have no personal experience with them yet, though.

Yet if you just want a pre-built binary, without your own build effort,
this doesn't help you, of course.

Moritz