[FFmpeg-user] Output to S3

Bohdan Fihar bohdan.fihar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:34:25 EEST 2020

>  Is setting up a sort of proxy server that will intermediate and upload
to s3 an option?
It might be the option, but it will be the last option I'd like to accept.
I'm seeking for more simple solution.
I'm afraid that I'll stuck on sending a video to that server too.

>  That is a very small window of view into the error you got, I'd try
using the send_expect_100 option and confirming which ssl library is used,
no real basis but what I might start with when I do the throw all of it on
the wall and see what sticks routine.
The error says:
Error in the push function.
av_interleaved_write_frame(): I/O error
Error writing trailer of
https://bogdan-public.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/video/output.ts: I/O error
frame=  218 fps=184 q=10.9 Lsize=     404kB time=00:00:07.17 bitrate=
461.4kbits/s speed=6.06x
video:352kB audio:0kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB
muxing overhead: 14.843175%
[tls @ 000001b41de52940] The specified session has been invalidated for
some reason.
[tls @ 000001b41de52940] Error in the pull function.
[https @ 000001b41de52840] URL read error: I/O error
Conversion failed!

I tried several video formats with this command:
ffmpeg -i sample_640x360.ts -method PUT
https://bogdan-public.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/video/output.ts

The bucket (its name is changed here) is public and I was able to send data
to it by Http Put request from the C# code sample.

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 20:07, Edward Park <kumowoon1025 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> > I can't rely on "aws s3 cp", since it can be not installed on a machine
> > where I will run ffmpeg.
> Is setting up a sort of proxy server that will intermediate and upload to
> s3 an option?
>
> > Do you know what this error means ?
> > [image: image.png]
>
> That is a very small window of view into the error you got, I'd try using
> the send_expect_100 option and confirming which ssl library is used, no
> real basis but what I might start with when I do the throw all of it on the
> wall and see what sticks routine.
>
> Regards,
> Ted Park

All the best,