[FFmpeg-user] Transcoding mpeg2video in mpegts to h264 in mpegts has fast playback

Patrick Double pat at patdouble.com
Sun Sep 20 04:12:59 EEST 2020

> On Sep 18, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Am 18.09.2020 um 18:51 schrieb Pat Double <pat at patdouble.com>:
>>
>> Here is my sample:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s7itvj1uy2nov7/RobotMaker-short.ts
>
> Please provide an input sample, never provide output files unless specifically requested.

This is an input sample. If you’ll look at the video stream you’ll see it’s mpeg2video which is what I’ve stated is the input. The output I desire is h264.

> And please remove -hide_banner from your command line when asking questions here.

My first command output includes the banner. I didn’t think it was necessary to include multiple copies of the banner but in the future I will remove -hide_banner from all commands.