[FFmpeg-user] how to convert *.cin into *.avi?

Reto Kromer lists at reto.ch
Sun Sep 20 14:14:07 EEST 2020

peter.lysyansky at gmail.com wrote:

>Did you succeed to see any image from this file? This is a ULS
>scan of the elbow of an arm.

No, not the actual image. I could retrieve only a little shadows
by using what I know about medical imaging.

>What would you recommend instead of FFmpeg?

I am afraid, I don't have any recommendation at all. This is a
proprietary format which I don't know. It is *NOT* the Cineon
(.cin) format used when the digital intermediate was introduced
in movie film postproduction by Kodak. That's for sure.