[FFmpeg-user] Removing a metadata tag from a specfic stream

Thibeau vercruyssen.thibeau at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:46:11 EET 2021

Hi MediaMouth,

I tried your command and had already tried it myself before. The output
file still contains the comment: Other metadata tag I think it isn't set to
empty beacuse it's not in the main stream but rather in the stream where
the cover art resides. For the full output see my original question output
hasn't changed.