[FFmpeg-user] Removing a metadata tag from a specfic stream

MediaMouth communque at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:59:41 EET 2021

Yes.  The O.P. made it available here: https://ufile.io/bgunj34e <https://ufile.io/bgunj34e>

> ffmpeg -i INPUT.png -i AUDIO.flac -map:v 0 -metadata comment=Other
> -disposition:v:0 attached_pic -map:a 1 -metadata album=test FINAL.flac
>
> Note that metadata order is important. The command above adds comment
> metadata to video stream.

Thanks for posting.  Clear and helpful.  Unfortunately, I got an error
Here are the steps I did...

ffmpeg -i '29 My Girl.flac' -an -vcodec copy '29 My Girl.png'; #Extract the album art to an external file.
ffmpeg -i '29 My Girl.flac' -map 0 -map -0:v:0 -c copy '29 My Girl-NoArt.flac'; #Remove the album art, save results to a new .flac file.
ffmpeg -i '29 My Girl-NoArt.flac' -i '29 My Girl.png' -map:v 0 -metadata comment=SomethingOtherThanOther -disposition:v:0 attached_pic -map:a 1 -metadata comment= '29 My Girl-ReArt.flac'; #Add the album art back using the metadata commands as you suggest, and store to yet another .flac file.
Error received:  [swscaler @ 0x7f9648038000] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly