[FFmpeg-user] Same output bit depth and sampling frequency as input?

Marco Mircoli nuvolablux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:16:55 EET 2021

Il giorno ven 12 feb 2021 alle ore 10:53 Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 12:48 AM Marco Mircoli <nuvolablux at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >  wondering how to set the same output audio specs (sample rate anche bit
> > depth) as input.
> >
> > I tried like that
> >
> > ffmpeg -i FILE_FROM -af dynaudnorm,loudnorm=I=-16.
> > 5:TP=-1.5:LRA=7 -sample_fmt s16 -ar 44100 FILE_TO
> >

> > if I have a 48KHZ input, the output is 44100, so doesn't work for my
> needs
> >
> > Tried without
> >

> > ffmpeg -i FILE_FROM -af dynaudnorm,loudnorm=I=-16.
> > 5:TP=-1.5:LRA=7  FILE_TO
> >
> > The result is: same bit depth of input file but 192Khz sample rate. (file
> > input sr is 48khz)
> >
> > Anybody can give me a suggest?
> >

> Use shell scripting.
>
> Also using those 2 filters at same time is entirely invalid and pointless.

Unfortunately, don't know ho to use shell. I'm a newbe. Any resource that
can help me to start with shell scriping?

ffmpeg -i FILE_FROM -af dynaudnorm,loudnorm=I=-16.5:TP=-1.5:LRA=7  FILE_TO

Cannot understand why this Is invalid.
1st filter (dynaudnorm), level the audio changing the volume every frame
window
2nd filter (loudnorm) set an offset to the gain to let the loudness go to
16.5lkfs

I've miss something?

Thanks.
S: