[FFmpeg-user] Streaming an mp4/mov file in real time using FFMPEG (no moov atom)

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Mon Jan 11 20:09:07 EET 2021

On 1/11/2021 9:48 AM, Rishit Temp wrote:
> I might be able to access a raw H264 stream or a series of image
> captures. Can ffmpeg turn a series of images into a video feed and
> broadcast it given the frames per second assuming that the appropriate
> number of images are created in real time?
ffmpeg can convert a series of still images into video, a quick search with
"ffmpeg still image to video" will turn up the commands and some of the
potential issues. But since you want to re-stream anyway, getting a stream
to start with will make the job easier.

Oh, and please do not top-post on this mailing list.

z!