[FFmpeg-user] How to join mp3 with array of images(paths from text file) along with seconds frame wise?

Ravi Patel ravipatel401 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 15:07:59 EET 2021

Hello All,

I have used older FFmpeg which is currently not working in Android 10 and
later, I started learning this library and I need help for a the command
that combines mp3 with images(array) and also duration define by sec. by
images wise

**Older I used **

String[] inputCode = application.getMusicData() != null ? new String[]{
                FileUtils.getFFmpeg(this), "-r",
                String.valueOf(BitmapDescriptorFactory.HUE_ORANGE /
application.getSecond()),
                "-f", "concat", "-safe", "0", "-i", r0.getAbsolutePath(), "-i",
                audioFile.getAbsolutePath(), "-strict",
"experimental", "-r", "30",
                "-t", String.valueOf(toatalSecond), "-c:v", "libx264",
"-preset",
                "ultrafast", "-pix_fmt", "yuv420p", "-ac", "2", videoPath}

        : new String[]{FileUtils.getFFmpeg(this),
                "-r",
String.valueOf(BitmapDescriptorFactory.HUE_ORANGE /
application.getSecond()),
                "-f", "concat", "-i", r0.getAbsolutePath(), "-r",
"30", "-c:v", "libx264",
                "-preset", "ultrafast", "-pix_fmt", "yuv420p", videoPath};

*Here Details of the params used in the older one.*
application.getMusicData() - " it returns string value of Audio"
r0.getAbsolutePath() - " text file contains List of images "
totalSecond - "set for video duration"
videoPath - "Output video mp4 file name along with path"

*Please explain how this going to use in command for*

"mobile-ffmpeg"

Thanks

Ravi P.