[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

owen s owen94012 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:01:02 EET 2021

I think it's the encoding speed that's causing the problem.

Typically, encoding faster than real time would be a good problem to have
but in this situation, when I stream this fast, it fills up the streaming
platform buffer
after some point the streaming platform gets too far behind and cuts the
stream.

This is why I would like to limit the speed to something closer to 1x.