[FFmpeg-user] minterpolate problem

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) markfilipak at bog.us
Wed Jan 27 15:46:51 EET 2021

On 01/27/2021 05:31 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 6:03 AM Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) <markfilipak at bog.us>
> wrote:
>
>> I ask this because I think it can only be answered by looking at the
>> source code. I'm not competent
>> to do that.
>
> Your thinking is invalid.

What part?

>> Is 'mi_mode=dup' or 'mi_mode=blend' or 'mi_mode=mci' the default?
>
> ffmpeg -h filter=minterpolate

Thank you, Paul. I didn't know I could get help on individual filters. That will save me some time.
Too bad the on-line documentation is incomplete. Of course, that's just my opinion and I'm probably
wrong, eh?  ;-)

--
Someone's sneaking in and turning up the range so that my food burns.
I'm sure of it.