[FFmpeg-user] Tool to write ffmpeg strings

Jason Brodkey jbrodkey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:11:16 EET 2021

When I was trying to wrap my head around ffmpeg for some things, I used
FF-Works on the Mac.
It allows for some fairly complex situations and, in the logs, provides the
ffmpeg command that it used to get there.
My need at the time was video specific. I'm unsure if it supports all the
audio filters you're looking for.

-Jason