[FFmpeg-user] minterpolate problem

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Jan 29 11:23:42 EET 2021

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 14:16:16 +0000, Phil Rhodes via ffmpeg-user wrote:
>  > I didn't know I could get help on individual filters.
> To be completely fair, that is actually in the docs, but it's not exactly on the front page.

Good point.

It is at the very top of the output of "ffmpeg -h" though:

Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Getting help:
    -h      -- print basic options
    -h long -- print more options
    -h full -- print all options (including all format and codec specific options, very long)
    -h type=name -- print all options for the named decoder/encoder/demuxer/muxer/filter/bsf/protocol
    See man ffmpeg for detailed description of the options.

Or you just do "ffmpeg -h full" and go on a long search for an option.
:-)

Moritz