[FFmpeg-user] VOICE POST PRODUCTION IN ONE LINE

Chris Miceli chris at miceli.net.au
Fri Jan 29 13:52:28 EET 2021

If you wish to have output from your service, you would need to check the
documentation of the library you are using to execute the shell command.
They often have the ability to capture stdout and stderr which is what you
need.

Often, these libraries may interpret shell commands in different ways and
so it may be parsing the ffmpeg command line (this is something to keep in
mind, not necessarily what is happening).

If you can run your command from the shell normally, there is likely
something in your service code which is causing it.