[FFmpeg-user] minterpolate problem

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:24:03 EET 2021

 On Sunday, 31 January 2021, 13:24:39 GMT, Rodney Baker <rodney.baker at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> See man ffmpeg for detailed description of the options... > try typing "man ffmpeg" into a google search and see what comes up... > http://manpages.org/ffmpeg...> Look for the section titled "Generic Options". > There you'll find the detailed descriptions you're looking for.
Oh, right, yes, obviously. That's what I call first-order retrievability!
To the broader question:
Experts posting on this list frequently become irritated when people ask basic questions. Well, actually, they tend to become almost comically abusive, but that's another issue.
If these people want to field less basic questions, they should improve the documentation.
If they don't want to improve the documentation, they should let someone else do it. People have repeatedly offered.
Rejecting all of those options and returning to the abuse is not reasonable.