[FFmpeg-user] 4K RGB->YUV realtime conversion.

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:38:27 EET 2021

Am Mo., 8. März 2021 um 21:46 Uhr schrieb Anders Degerberg
<anders at europasound.se>:

> Hi, see output below:
> $ ffmpeg -loglevel verbose -f decklink -raw_format rgb10 -i "DeckLink
> 8K Pro (1)" -sws_flags bilinear -sws_flags print_info -c:v hevc_nvenc
> -an -b:v 30M -f null -

Just to make sure that our assumption that this would need
changes in libswscale is correct, please also test the following:
-pix_fmt yuv444p16 -vcodec rawvideo -an -f null -
-i "Decklink ..." -an -f null -
and compare the speed (or fps) indicator.

Please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here, Carl Eugen