[FFmpeg-user] fieldmatch "marked as interlaced" -- doesn't work

pdr0 pdr0 at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 19 00:26:41 EET 2021

Mark Filipak (ffmpeg) wrote
> On 2021-03-18 01:55, pdr0 wrote:
>
>> https://www.mediafire.com/file/m46kc4p1uvt7ae3/cadence_tests.zip/file
>
> Thanks again. I haven't tested my filters on cadence.mp4 yet to see if
> they work as expected.
>
> How did you make cadence.mp4? Did you use ffmpeg to make it? Or did you
> use something else?
>
> If you somehow used ffmpeg, would you share the command line?

The original animation (I'm sure you've seen variations this video before
for testing) was done in after effects. (It is very simple and could
produced in any number of free, open source programs such as natron,
blender, shotcut etc...)

The re-organization into fields, and cadence patterns was done in avisynth

ffmpeg libx264 was used for the encoding

--
Sent from: http://ffmpeg-users.933282.n4.nabble.com/