[FFmpeg-user] New user question

Dave Blanchard dave at killthe.net
Sat Feb 4 17:58:39 EET 2023

On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 14:54:40 -0800
Patrick Cusack via ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

> The guy posted an open ended question without any context. And yes having the command makes a difference.

NO, IT DID NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY MADE ANY DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER in this case. FOOL.

The question was answered JUST FINE before you came into the discussion with your useless reply and foolish attitude.

> I know eff all about HAP and perhaps had he included his command I would have had some more context.

Google MF'er, do you even use it?

It took me all of 5 seconds to deduce that this was some proprietary codec that is unlikely to be enabled in 99%+ of FFMPEG builds. Somehow Carl was able to make a similar deduction as well, despite presumably also being unfamiliar with HAP.

> You could have ignored the thread, instead of cheapening the discourse.

Yes, you could have indeed ignored the thread, instead of cheapening the discourse with your useless BULLSHIT comment.

If you "know eff all", then what is the actual point of making a comment, when the question was already answered perfectly well by Carl? FOOL.

Dave